- USCIS team provides a General Back ground Questionnaire to the potential investor.
- The USCIS may provide EB-5 Lawyer or you can choose one of your choice.
- The lawyer needs to discuss the immigration case with the interested client.
- At here the candidate needs to explain the source of fund which they are going to invest.
- When the USCIS team reviews the documents they approve the questionnaire.
- The foreign authorities process the documents for the next process.
- Now the time is to decide in which USCIS project the potential investor are going to invest.
- Complete check must be done by the investor before signing the legal Documents.
- With this the investor need to pay the money and the associated fees of the bank.
- Funds are transferred into the bank which is related to the project.
Final Step of Success
- The Lawyer works with the government organization USCIS to get the initial green card application form for the qualified investor and family.
- The applicant and family will get conditional green card for 2 years and now they can move to USA with green card valid for 2 years.
- After this, the final application (i-829) needs to be filled with in 3 months of expiration of the conditional green card.
- The lawyer needs to file the application for i-829 form on behalf of the investor.
- Once the permanent green card is issued the investor have an option to obtain the citizen ship of the country.
- And after this they can be the lawful citizen of the economy.